This coat is on the clearance page as it is in a material we no longer have on the website. A camouflage green with a green fleece inside.
Keep your dog warm and dry this Winter
Offering your dog protection from miserable weather conditions, these coats are hand made in the UK on our farm in Anglesey. Suitable for smaller breeds that are prone to losing body heat faster, to the larger dogs and everything in between. We have sold thousands of these particular coats over the past 20 years, many of our satisfied customers choosing this model as their everyday walking out jacket.
- Warm and cosy raincoat
- Hand made for your dog to order (in UK)
- Low maintenance (wash in a machine or sponge down)
- Easy to put on and remove
- Suitable for most dogs, large and small
- Keep your dog safe on dark nights with reflective option for safety.
Features of Clip-Close Dog Coat
- Water resistant outer shell in choice of colours
- The outer shell also offers a wind-proof barrier for your dog
- Fleece lined for retaining body heat
- Clip-release waist buckle and Velcro chest for ease
- Reflective Option to add that all important safety element on dark nights
- Machine washable (do not tumble dry) or simply sponge down between uses
- Choice of colours to suit
- Smaller Dogs lose body heat more readily (Blog - What to consider when choosing a dog coat)
- Older dogs have weaker immune systems and can be effected more by the cold
- Does your older dog suffer arthritis in the cold.. The correct coat could help alleviate some discomfort.
- Thousands sold to customers as their go-to all weather jacket
- Peace of mind knowing the extra safety level of your dog with reflective
Do you often lose your dog at night? Take a torch with you and whenever your dog is off the lead at night, raise the torch to eye level and shine it around. If your dog is within line of sight he will immediately light up (though getting him back when called we can't guarantee).
Measure your dog along his back from the collar to the base of the tail. This measurement is the size of the coat you will need.
Models used in images: Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Black Labrador, Bichon Frise, Jack Russell.