Made to Measure Whippet Coats.
Waterproof Quilted Whippet Coat
Whippet coat with harness hole option
Choose the colour of the waterproof quilting, and pick the pattern you would like on the warm fleece lining, for the perfect combination.
Enter your measurements for an exact fit! Use the box above to make sure you get a truly personalised winter jacket for your whippet.
Do you have trouble finding a whippet coat that has a hole for your lead to attach to his harness underneath? Now you can specify where the hole will go to your own personal preference! Or you can choose not to have the harness hole, it's up to you, it's a completely free option!
- Need a super warm fleece lined waterproof coat for winter?
- Does your coat need a hole for a harness attachment?
- Fed up of ill-fitting generic dog coats?
- Want a custom made coat to your own specifications?
- Do you want something hand made and designed specifically for a whippet?
- How about a low-maintenance, easy to clean, machine washable super quality water-resistant quilted whippet coat?
- Do you need a coat with extra endurance?
- Would you like a coat with extra neck protection?
Then this is the coat for you...
These winter coats are made to order and are cut to fit the shape of your whippet. They are made with Quilted 2oz wadding onto 4oz waterproof polyester and are fully lined with quality polar fleece in a pattern of your choosing.
With it’s long fleece neck designed to go over your hounds head and fasten with adjustable Velcro belt on the waist.
These sighthound coats are machine washable at 30deg without detergent.
New colours for 2021
Waterproof Quilted Whippet Coat Highlights
- A practical whippet coat that is ideal for walking out in all weathers
- Tailored to fit the shaped back of a whippet for a great fit
- Made to your own measurements! Tailored to fit your individual hound
- HARNESS HOLE put exactly where you need it! You tell us, we will do it for you free of charge!
- Choice of colours in water resistant quilted material
- High Collar (adjustable) for extra protection from the elements
- Padded water resistant shell in a range of colours to choose from
- Slip over the head and fasten round the whippets waist with a Velcro strap fastener
- Water resistant
- Lined with warm polar fleece for those icy days. Ideal for winter
- Machine washable 30deg
This is a custom, hand-made garment made just for you to your specifications.
This is why we must insist you provide all measurements when placing your order. We do NOT accept returns on this item if you measure your dog incorrectly. Returns are only accepted if there is a fault with the product or the wrong size/colour is sent.
Please allow a few days extra for delivery in the winter months when we get busy. This isn't an off-the-shelf greyhound/whippet fleece... it is a hand made item. Please read the guide below on how to correctly measure your dog and to avoid disappointment.
Guide to measuring your dog:
To place an order for this product we require the following three measurements:
- BACK LENGTH (IN): With your dog standing measure from the nape of the neck along the spine to the tail. This is the size you will order and is how the price is calculated. The coat will be made to this length so if you desire any extra tail-coverage, add it now. See circle 1 in the diagram above.
- CHEST (IN): For the chest size, measure from the spine in the centre of the back, down one side to the bottom of the deepest part of the chest (circle 2 in the diagram above)
- NECK (IN): Measure around the dogs neck at about mid-point, we will add inches to allow it to fit. Add an extra inch or two for an extra loose fit.
- HARNESS HOLE (IN): This is an important measurement. Put your dogs harness on. Using a cloth tape, measure from the nape of the neck (where you took measurement 1 from) along the back to the position that the lead attaches to the harness. This is the measurement to enter into the box above - leave blank if you don't require a hole for a harness. We will not refund or exchange if you measure this incorrectly or forget to include it. Take all measurements in inches to avoid confusion.
These are the four measurements we need from you in order to make sure your coat is the perfect fit. Enter in the boxes above the add to card button at the top of the page. Do not order this coat if your dog is not a greyhound, whippet or similar sighthound breed - it will not fit properly and you will be disappointed.
18 inches- 46CM Back length / chest size one side only 9 inches - 23cm / neck 14 inches- 36cm / belt 26 inches- 66cm
19 inches- 48cm Back length/ chest size one side only 9 inches- 23cm / neck 15 inches- 38cm / belt 27 inches- 69 Cm
20 inches- 51cm Back length/ chest size one size only 9.5 inches- 24cm / neck 16 inches- 41cm / belt 28 inches- 71cm
21 inches- 53cm Back length / chest size one side only 9.5 inches- 24cm / neck 16 inches- 41cm / belt 28 inches 71cm
22 inches- 56 Cm Back length /chest size one size only 10.5 inches- 27cm / neck 17 inches- 43cm / belt 30 inches -76cm
23 inches- 58cm Back length/chest size one side only 11.5 inches- 29cm / neck 18 inches- 46CM / belt 30 inches- 76cm
24 inches- 61cm Back length/ chest size one side only 12.5 inches- 32cm / Neck 18 inches- 46CM / belt 30 inches- 76cm
25 inches- 64cm Back length/chest size one side only 12.5 inches-32 Cm / neck 18 inches- 46CM / belt 30 inches- 76cm
26 inches- 66cm Back length/Chest size one side only 13 inches- 33cm / neck 19 inches- 48 Cm / belt 32 inches- 81cm
27 inches- 69 Cm Back length/chest size one side only 14 inches- 36 Cm / neck 19 inches- 48 Cm / belt 32 inches- 81 Cm