Soft, Anti-Rustle, Water-Resistant Whippet Coats
The main benefit to the microfibre whippet raincoat is its super soft feel and anti-rustle properties that can stop nervous whippets becoming otherwise distressed when having to wear a 'noisy' coat. Please also note that there is no Velcro on this coat which some nervous dogs can take a dislike to also. This coat slips over the whippets head and fastens around the waist with a clip release buckle.
These coats are lined with a super warm acrylic cream-coloured fleece lining. Our microfibre whippet coats are also water-resistant and machine washable.
- Microfibre technology - water-resistant for dryness, soft for comfort and anti-rustle to keep any nervous dog happy
- Warm acrylic fleece lining for comfort and ease of washing
- Shaped along the back to be more accurately tailored to the whippet breed
- Waist strap has a high degree of adjustability so having a larger dog isn't a problem
- Slip the coat over the head of your whippet and fasten with clip release buckle
- Machine washable (no tumble dry)
What is microfiber?
Microfiber (or microfibre) is synthetic fiber finer than one denier or decitex/thread, having a diameter of less than ten micrometres. This is smaller than the diameter of a strand of silk (which is approximately one denier), which is itself about 1/5 the diameter of a human hair.